|Business IT Support||BUSINESS IT SUPPORT||WHY US||HOME PC REPAIRS|
|Cutting Edge Solutions||Why Choose Us||Home Computer Repairs|
|Business IT Support||About Us||Networking|
|Managed IT Services||Client Testimonials||Antivirus|
|IT Outsourcing||Specials||Other Services|
|FREE Health Check||DIY Articles|
|Our Rates||Our Rates|
|DIY Articles||DIY ARTICLES||BUSINESS IT SUPPORT||HOME PC REPAIRS|
|How to enter Safe Mode||Cutting Edge Solutions||Home Computer Repairs|
|Tips for extending you laptop's battery life||Business IT Support||Networking|
|Defrag Your Computer||Managed IT Services||Antivirus|
|CHKDSK - check your hard disk for errors||IT Outsourcing||Other Services|
|Uninstall Unwanted Programs||FREE Health Check||DIY Articles|
|Internet Connection Issues||Our Rates||Our Rates|
|Contact Us||CONTACT US||BUSINESS IT SUPPORT||BUSINESS IT SUPPORT|
|Operation Hours||Cutting Edge Solutions||Home Computer Repairs|
|Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm||Business IT Support||Networking|
|Managed IT Services||Antivirus|
|Phone: 1300 266 743||IT Outsourcing||Other Services|
|Phone: (03) 9018 9434||Cutting Edge Solutions||DIY Articles|
|Email: email@example.com||Our Rates||Our Rates|
- Here you will find a list of the most common problems you can fix yourself
If you are the average windows user you may have programs installed on your computer that you no longer use or worse that you don't even know how they got there. Most programs are simple to remove using the windows uninstaller and the guide below will tell you how.
1. Open control panel, click start then control panel. If you cannot see control panel it may be under the settings menu.
2. On windows XP look for the icon labelled "Add or Remove Programs" and open it. On later versions you are looking for either "programs and features" or "uninstall a program"
3. You should be presented with a list of currently installed programs, find the program you want to remove and click on it to highlight it.
4. To remove the selected program on windows xp click on the remove button that appears to the right on the highlighted item. On later versions once you highlight the item you want to remove click on the uninstall button just above the list of programs on your system.
5. You may receive a message to confirm removal of the program, if you do click on yes.
6. Some programs may present you with a wizard to remove the program, these are normally straight forward and can be followed by reading the information they provide and selecting the correct response (normally just next a few times).
7. Once complete the program should no longer be in your list of installed programs, you can now close the list of programs and use your computer normally.